Our organization is involved in offering a wide assortment of Electroplate Diamond Saws, which are highly demanded in the international market. All these saws are made using cutting edge technologies and high-grade raw material. Entire range is tested carefully before final dispatch to make sure that our products are defect free and are of best quality. Known for their high bond strength between the tempered string steel body and diamond grains, these products are available at industry leading prices.
Features & Specifications:
- The electroplated bond ensures exceptional cutting quality & superior surface finishing.
- This leads to high material removal rate, extremely free-cutting characteristics & low heat buildup (can be used wet or dry).
- These saws are ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials, such as fibre-glass, bakelite (printed circuit boards), graphite, carbon, ferrites, asbestos, carbides, MDF, ceramics, bonded abrasives, refractories, colored stones, bone, horn, paper, etc.
- Standard cutoff wheels are available in a range of 100mm (4") to 350mm (14") diameter.
- For cutting of tool & die steels, high speed steels & steel harder than 45 Rc, we can supply saws coated with cubic boron nitride (CBN).