MOHR Pipettes Or Drain- Out Pipettes Have A 0 Mark Before The Start Of The Conical End
Which is a dead volume.
- Confirms to ISO 835 for accuracy.
- Calibrated to deliver from zero at the top to the last graduation line down to the shoulder.
- Graduation in permanent amber stain which resists aggressive washing.
- Each Class ‘A’pipette marked with serial number and outflow time.
- Manufactured from Borosilicate glass.
These pipettes are graduated for the delivery from zero mark at top to the graduation mark.) Color CodedCatalog. No. 41
|Catalog No.||Capacity||Sub. Division||Tolerance|