For calibration of Pressure Gauges and other sensing, transmitting and recording pressure instruments, we offer Dead Weight Pressure Gauge Tester. Relationship between pressure acting on the known area of a vertically free floating piston producing a force balanced by known dead weight is made use of in the Dead Weight Pressure Gauge Tester.
The main components of a Dead Weight Pressure Gauge Tester are:
- Screw Pump to generate pressure in the circuit. Of adequate capacity and operated by turning the spoked handle. Permits easy and accurate setting of pressure.
- Free Piston Assembly of special steel, hardened, tempered, ground and lapped to accurate size and very fine surface finish to provide true floating action.
- Set of Weights directly marked in convenient values of pressure and easily stacked on the carrier weight. Available in either/and kgf/cm2, bar Cbf/in² units. Other units on request. Storage box provided. Incremental weights to provide smaller steps available at extra cost for all models mentioned below.
- Gauge Connector of 1/2" BSP (female) union for connecting gauge to be tested. Other sizes of gauges can be connected by using adaptors.
- Baseplate of sturdy construction provided with legs and levelling screws. The entire circuit is protected by a Sheet Metal Cover.