We offer Glass Tube Rotameter.Glass Tube Rotameter are Precision flow measuring instruments designed on the "Variable Area" Rotameter basis using "Tapered Tubes". These instruments are suitable for service with all available fluids including Acids, Alkalies, Corrosive gas and Organic Solvents for Temperature upto 150°C with suitable selection of material.
- Metering Tubes: Extra Thick chemically Resistant annealed and stress Relieved TAPERED glass.
- Floats: Suitable for all corrosive or non corrosive liquids / gases, S.S. Teflon, PVC etc.
- Fittings: End fittings are either screwed or flanged or for hose connection
- Calibration: Calibration is carried out individually at works using Air and Water at standard condition, with Reliable empirical conversion for other Fluids / Gases
- Metering Tube: Borosilicate Tapered glass
- Float: S.S 304, S.S.316/Teflon/PVC
- Packing/Gasket: Neoprene/Teflon/Silicon/Viton
- End Fitting standard: Aluminium body with Ms. cover with transparent acrylic cleat/ toughed glass
- Shielding: Glass
- Scale: White acrylic/Acrylic/Aluminium coated
- Colour: Blue/Hamertone Grey
- Press Rating: Upto 150 PSIG
- Temperature: Upto 150°C
- Accuracy: + .5 TO + 1% at F.S.