We offer Magnetic Level Switches- Side Mounted. This Magnetic level Switch(side mounted type) is float operated working on magnetic repulsion principle. Simple in design and robust in construction together with strict quality control makes the switch a very reliable product. This can be used for initiating high or low audio-visual signals or automatic level control of liquids in pressurized or open tanks, containers, hot water service, sterilizing equipment and a variety of process control fluid tanks.
The float assembly carries a permanent magnet. With the float movement this magnet repels another magnet kept inside the switch housing which inturnactuates a micro-switch having snap action of contacts.
Specifications: (For std. Model)
- Float Assembly & Connection Flange: SS-304/SS-316
- Switch Housing: SS-304
- Differential- fixed: 15mm app.
- Minimum sp. Gravily of liquid: 0.7
- Max. Working Pressure: 10.5 Kg/cm²
- Max. Working Temperature: 300°C
- Switch: Change to over 1 type micro switch 1NO + 1NC with silver contacts having current rating 5A at 240V AC
- Process Connection: Blindsquare flange 83mm PCD with 4 bolt holes of 9mm.
- Net Weight: 1.0 Kg. The switch is provided with 3-way plug-in connector, Terminals & 2 are normally open and 2 & 3 are normally closed when the level falls. Change over of contacts occurs when level rises / falls with 15 mm liquid level differential. For switch dimensional details and for switch installation on tank, refer Fig. 1 & Fig. 2 respectively.