- Recorders are compact industrial instruments, ruggedly build & engineered for years of trouble free operation. with many outstanding conditioning modules, & a choice of options, these recorders start breaking records when it comes to reliability, ease of operation, & serviceability in hostile environment.
Chart Drive Construction
- these recorders are z - fold / circular paper. the chart drive is driven by a synchronous motor for fixed speed. Optionally, an electronically controlled stepper motor can be provided.
Pen Drive Mechanism
- The pen drive mechanism uses an advanced servo system with long life slide wire (optionally plastic conductivity potentiometer) feedback element giving infinite resolution & excellent linearity.
- dual range option allows users to choose two different types of inputs for any combination of input channels.
Digital indicator / controllers
- in built 3 1/2 digit digital indicator of indicating controller are available in varies configuration
- Modular construction.
- Rationally priced.
- Robust, reliable.
- No capillary or bimetallic.
- Fully electronic
- remote input.
- Disposable fiber tip pen.
- Single, dual or six points.
- Easy serviceable.
- Compact, low cost.
Technical Specifications :
|Input Signal||>5 mVI 25 Ohms Change|
|Input Res||1 : Standard other on request|
|Source Res.||100 Ohms Std.|
|Minimum Span||1 = Single Pen|
|2 = Dual Pen|
|3 = 3 Points *|
|6 = 6 Points *|
|ATC||provided for TIC|
|Chart Size||120mm Z fan fold|
|Chart Speed||20 mm I Hrs. Std.|
|Chart Speed||Dot Printing|
|Interval||Approx 10 Sec.|
|Zero Error Due to Ambient||0.5 % of Input Span|
|Temp. Variation||0.05% FSD / OC.|
|Humidity||0 to 90% rHoNon Condensed.|
|Power Supply||230 VAC 50 Hz.|
|Consumption ||12 V A Approx.|
|Colour||Siemens Gray Powder Coating|
|Panel Cutout||186 H X 259 mm V|
|223W X 280 H X 300 mm D|
|Dimensions||223W X 280 H X 300 mm D|
|Net weight||9 Kg. Approx.|