We are well known manufaturer of Temperature Calibration Bath , which also konwn as Dry Block Temperature Calibrator.
The Test instrument Temperature Calibration Bath consist of two single enclosures. Front size 150 X 150 mm & 280 mm depth. They are connected with each other & equipped with a portable handle. The left enclosure contains a block with bore diameter of 18.5 mm & 110 mm depth which can reached from the top, face the reception of the test piece. In this block the heating cartridge & temperature sensor for the determination of the block temperature are installed / accesses from the bottom.
The right enclosure contains:
- PID controller for control of the block temperature in which we can see the set value & present temperature of the block.
- Power switches & power on indicator
- Fan ON / OFF switch for cooling the block.
The test instrument TB – 600 is a portable unit for service / calibrating / testing purpose as well as for operating & laboratory tasks.
- After switching on the mains power switch the PID controller shows the temperature of the block. (PV). Below that green color LED shows the set value of the block (SV). To adjust the set point, press key (2) then a dot LED blinks near the first digit, then using up key (3) & down key (4) set the 0 – 9 digit again push the (2) key to move the dot LED to the second digit using up & down key. After setting the set point value press the set (1) key for setting the temperatures. For auto tuning press (2) key for 2 seconds the ‘At’ from OFF to ON. Then press (1) key to active the auto tuning process, During auto tuning, the instrument executes on contr. After 2 cycles of ON – OFF action, the instrument will obtain the values of PID parameters. If you want to escape from auto tuning status, press& hold key (2) for about 2 seconds until ‘At’ parameters appear again. Change ‘At’ from ‘ON’ to ‘OFF’, press (1) key to confirm, then the auto tuning process will be cancelled.
- The PV shows continuously the temperature of the heating block. If the adjusted set temperature in the heating block is reached, the heating energy radiated from the block is dispensed by short switching on pulses of the heating cartridge, so the temperature inside the block is kept constant.
- Cooling down the heating lock can be done quickly by switching ON the fan which produces higher amount of cooling air.
It has to be made sure that the heat transmission resistance between the heating block & the test piece (thermometer, temperature sensor, temperature switch) is as low as possible. Therefore it is necessary to use exactly adapted pockets.
- Regulation of the heating block: PID regulator
- Temperature Range: Room temperature to 600 Deg C
- Power Supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz.
- Power consumption: 1000 Watts
- Accuracy: /- 0.5 Deg C