E-ROTO, heavy duty, rotary paddle switches are the most suitable for level detection of dust granules and other free flowing solids. Mounted in bins, silos and hoppers it can be applied for control of level, filling and emptying as well as for protection against overfilling.
E-ROTO also in the family of rotating paddle level switch using a Micro controller based unique stepper motor drive resulting in highly reliable operation in most powders & granular solids.
The unit will operate on 24V dc or 80-250V ac supplies, has a relay output and is configurable for high or low fail safe operation and set switching time delay feature.
An adjustable electronic torque control allows a single paddle to be used for all types of material, and an adjustable time delay allows the unit to ignore cyclic fluctuations in the material to be detected. The paddle is collapsible to fit through a 1” BSP tapped hole
Wire rope extensions are available, adjustable up to 2 meters long, allowing for side or top entry fixing.
Automatic Gear Free and Mechanical Clutch free instrument and has Unique Shaking feature which shakes off the build-up material.
Salient Features :
- Housing: Aluminum, weather proof, powder coated. Integral with The probe
- Ambient temperature: 0 ° C to 60° C
- Power consumption: 1.9 VA
- Mains Voltage: 230/110 V AC ( /-15%), 50 Hz or 24 V DC. (optional micro controller based)
- Extended Probe possible
- Extended life by motor shut off design
- Output: 1 sets of potential free c/o contacts rated at 5 amps, 230 V AC for non-inductive loads
- Switch status display:Green LED shows Normal, Red LED shows alarm condition
- Mounting: Screw – 1 ½” BSP (standard) Or Flanged (optional)
- Sense rod: Stainless steel, 12 MM DIA
- Paddle: 1 – 4; Paddles depending upon application. Interchangeable paddle assemblies
- Various types of Clutch mechanism, depending upon application
- Operating Temp in: 80 deg for the standard unit. 200°C on request