Polyweld filter bags hold a distinct advantage over all types of needle-sewn bags.The welded seams completely eliminate the possibility of unfiltered liquid bypass occurring due to needle holes. The result is a tighter seam, high bag efficiency and improved finish product yields. In addition, the fused edges of the Polyweld filter bag provide a fiber-free finish and virtually eliminate unwanted fiber migration.Since the Polyweld filter bag is not constructed with thread, the possibility of silicone contamination from this source is also removed. FSI's Polyweld filter bags are available in several different media: standard polypropylene felt, extended life polypropylene felt, and standard polyester felt.
- Welded construction of filter bags completely eliminates unfiltered liquid bypass from occurring due to needle holes.
- Polypropylene is FDA food grade compliant.
- Available in standard polypropylene, polyester and extended life felt for broad range of product compatibility.
- Silicone free to eliminate cratering for improved surface results.
- Filter bag compacts to reduce disposal costs.
- Filter Bag traps all contaminants to protect product during change-out, reduce waste, and produce clearer results.
- Glazed finish eliminates fiber migration for clearer results.
- Available from stock for quick delivery to keep your inventory costs down.
- Patented Polyloc ring creates a hermetic seal that prevents liquid bypass, saves time and produces clearer results.
- Welded Steams
- Plastic Polyloc Rings
- Polypropylene and Polyester Standard
- Polypropylene and Polyester Extended Life
Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Polypropylene: 200-220° F (93-104° C) Polyester: 275-325° F (135-162° C) 2.Plastic Polyloc Rings
Filter Bag Sizes:
- 7 x 16 in.
- 7 x 32 in.
- 4 x 20 in.
- X-100 bag- 6 x 20 in.