One of the best membranes in the industry, CPA2 delivers consistently high performance, day in and day out, When high performance counts, CPA membranes from Hydranautics set the standard for RO membrane elements. CPA membranes provide the highest salt rejection rates available - every element on every order for every customer.
CPA (Composite Polyamide) elements set the standard for RO membrane elements – over 600 million gallons per day of pure water are produced by CPA elements for global municipalities and industries. 4” and 8” configurations available.
- Permeate Flow: 10,000 gpd (37.9 m3/d)
- Salt Rejection: 99.7% (99.5% minimum)
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Membrane Active Area: 365ft2 (33.9m2)
- Feed/Brine Spacer Thickness: 34mil (0.87mm)
- 99.7% nominal rejection
- High TOC, silica and hardness rejection
- Desalting of well waters – municipal drinking water
- Reducing TDS prior to ion exchange
- Boiler make-up water
- Ultrapure water for semi-conductor manufacture