The Low Fouling Composite LFC3-LD (Low Differential pressure) provides a neutral surface charge that reduces fouling in wastewater and surface water with high fouling potential for reuse and reclaim applications. LFC membranes offer breakthrough technology in the treatment of difficult feedwaters and municipal wastewater.
- 99.7% nominal rejection
- Low fouling membrane chemistry reduces or eliminates pre-treatment
- LD technology increases brine spacer thickness for reduced differential pressures
- Lower cleaning frequency and costs
- Municipal/Industrial surface and wastewaters
- Difficult feedwaters requiring significant pretreatment