We are engaged in providing high quality Industrial Poly Aluminum Chloride to our valuable clients. Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) is increasingly used for water treatment. Aluminum Chloride can be used as a flocculant for all types of water treatment treatment, drinking water, industrial waste water, urban waste water and in the paper industry.
- Coagulates very effectively in low as well as high turbidity water.
- Rapid & better floc formation as compared to Alum.
- Less reduction of pH compared to Alum.
- Very less sludge generation.
- No requirement of other flocculation aids.
- Reduced Sedimentation Time.
- Effective in wide pH range.
- Lower residual aluminium and other heavy metals as compared to Alum.