Hydranautics SWC5-LD RO Membranes are high quality, reliable and high performance Seawater RO Membranes. SWC5-LD provide technologically advanced low fouling membrane technology to deliver consistent performance that customers can trust. SWC5-LD RO Membrane achieves superior salt and boron rejection to give a consistently pure end-product from a variety of feed waters at low operating pressures.
The SWC5-LD Seawater Reverse Osmosis membrane from combines the best of the seawater desalination technology with the cutting edge of the low fouling LD Technology™. The SWC5-LD gives you the highest flow rates, highest ion rejection and the lowest energy consumption combined with reduced biological and colloidal fouling.
• High permeate flow - 9,000 gpd (34.1 m3/d)
• High salt rejection - 99.8% (99.7% minimum)
• 92% boron rejection
• Lowest biological and colloidal fouling
• Greater tolerance to high pH cleanings
• Lower energy consumption
• Boiler makeup water in power industry
• Conventional and hybrid desalination plants
• Boron reduction for agricultural application