At Jayem Manufacturing, we offer a comprehensive range of high quality machinery for building materials for various construction requirements. Made of quality raw material and using modern manufacturing techniques, our brick making machines pass through stringent quality control checks to ensure strict adherence to industry standards and parameters. Available at most reasonable prices, our brick making plants like fly ash brick making plant, tile press, etc. are known for their high performance, efficiency, ease of use and durability.
Special Features :
Has produced the most versatile plants tor the manufacture of Fly-ash bricks/ pavers/ tiles/ blocks made out of fly ash as the main constituent in combination with sand, lime and gypsum. Bricks can also be produced out of fly-ash and cement mix or sand lime or sand cement i.e. The same machinery can be employed for making concrete Bricks/Soil bricks.
The process consists of mixing and grinding the materials in the pan mixer. With the addition of batching equipment, the material can be mixed with, in the required proportions by weight, to have uniform quality most economically. The mixed and ground materials are conveyed on the belt conveyor to the brick making machine from where the hydraulically compressed bricks are continuously produced and taken to the curing site on pallets by the pallet trucks/conveyors, where, bricks are cured by water spray or steam cured for early strength.
The main machines of the system are PAN MIXER, BELT CONVEYOR, BRICK MACHINE, PALLET TRUCKS along with the wooden pallets.
1. Pan Mixer (Model PM500)
- Pan mixer is specially designed for thorough mixing of the fly ash ingredients with the grinding of the lime, gypsum and other coarse and granular materials in the powder form.
- Power is transmitted from the electric motor to the pan mixer through the heavy duty worm reduction gear box provided below the pan mixer.
- Hard wearing liner plates are bolted and can be changed when required.
- Easy bottom unloading mechanism.
- Heavy cast iron rollers revolving on bearings with metal seals, are provided to grind the material to the desired shape and size.
- Changeable Mixing and discharge blades are of special alloy steel with hard faced tips.
- The pan mixer has a capacity of 500 Kgs. per batch and powered by 15 H.P.,3 electric motor.
- Belt conveyor is made of sturdy steel frame.
- Power is transmitted from the 3 H.P electric motor to the reduction box and to the conveyor roller.
- The fly ash mix can be regulated according to the speed of the brick making machine.
- Conveyor belt is made of Nylon belting with rubber top.
- Friction less idlers are provided with seals on both sides to prevent any ingress of Fly-ash and dust, etc. going in side the bearings to the idlers.
- A collecting Hopper is provided below the discharge gate of the pan mixer in order to collect and stock the mixed material from the pan mixer and discharge the required quantity on to the belt conveyor. It is bolted on the belt conveyor's frame.