Expanded Metal Mesh is the most practical and economical way to assure strength, safety, and a non-skid surface. Expanded metal grating is ideal for use on plant runways, working platforms, and catwalks, as it is easily cut into irregular shapes and can be installed quickly by welding or bolting.
It is Manufactured in Mild Steel (M.S.), Galvanized Iron (G.I.), Stainless Steel 304, 316 (S.S.) Aluminium and other metals from 0.5 mm opening to 50 mm opening in all possible thickness.
- Protecting of all kinds of machines, electrical equipment, window and aquatic product's breeding.
- Large application in filtration purposes.
- Used with concrete in buildings and construction, maintenance of equipments, making of arts and crafts, covering screen for first class sound case.
- Thicker sizes with apertures above ½” also have certain general purpose applications like partitioning and covering for security. Fencing for road, railway, civil building, water conservancy's construction
- Heavy expanded metal can be used as step mesh of oil tanks, working platform, corridor and walking road for heavy model equipment, boiler, petroleum and mine well, automobile vehicles, big ships
- Also serve as reinforcing bar in construction, railway and bridges.