1. Chemical Name : Aqueous 3-aminopropylsilane hydrolysate
2. Molecular Formula: N.A.
3. Properties : Colorless transparent liquid, soluble in a variety of organic solvents.
Density (ρ20 )g/cm3 :
Refractive Index (n25D):
4. Application :
(1) JH-AP10 is an amino-functional silane which acts as an adhesion promoter between inorganic materials (for example glass, metals and fillers) and organic polymers (thermosets, thermoplastics and elastomers).
(2) JH-AP10 is an important additive in many applications. Particular advantages arise in water-based systems.
(3) JH-AP10 can be used for glass fibre/glass fabric composites , mineral fibre insulating materials, abrasives , foundry resins , sealants and adhesives.
5.Packing and storage :
(1) Packing: 10kg/pail, 25kg/pail or 200 kg/drum or other packing on request.
(2) This product must be sealed and kept in cool & ventilated place.