1. Chemical Name :
Bis [γ-(triethoxysilyl) propyl] disulfide
2. Formula :
3. Properties : A pale yellow clear liquid with light odor of ethyl alcohol and soluble easily in ethyl alcohol, acetone, benzene, toluene and chlorohydrocarbon.
4. Specifications :
Density (ρ20)g/cm3 :
Refractive Index (n25D):
5. Application :
(1) JH-S75 is a kind of silane coupling agent with multiple functional groups successfully used in rubber industry to improve modulus and tensile strength of rubber, to reduce the compound viscosity and save process energy consumption. It’s especially applicable for polymers with double bond or rubber formulation with hydroxyl fillers. The suitable fillers include silica, silicate, clay, etc. The suitable rubber include natural rubber (NR), Butadiene styrene rubber (SBR), Isoprene rubber (IR), Butadiene rubber (BR), Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (NBR), Ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM), etc.
(2) Comparing with JH-S69, the low-active disulfane group in JH-S75 guarantee its move reliable scorching safety.
6. Packing and storage :
(1) Packing: 10kg/pail, 25kg/pail or 200 kg/drum ,1000kg/IBC or other packing on request.
(2) This product must be sealed and kept in cool & ventilated place.