3. Properties : Colorless Transparent liquid.
CAS No.: 13822-56-5
Molecular Weight: 179.29
Boiling Point (°C) 88°C /15mmHg
Density(ρ20)g/cm3 1.0160 ± 0.0050
Refractive Index(n25D) 1.4240±0.005
4. Application :
(1) When used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resin such as phenol aldehyde, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, it can greatly improve dry and wet bending strength, compression strength, shear strength and other physical mechanical properties and wet electric properties, also improve the wetting property and dispersion of stuffing into polymer. When used in the sand casting of resin, it can strengthen the adhesion, improve profile sand strength and antiwetting property. When added into phenol aldehyde in the production of glass fibre cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve moisture proof property and strengthen compression elastic resilience.
(2) It is an excellent adhesion improver used in polyamide, epoxy, nitrile, phenol aldehyde adhesive and sealed material to improve the dispersion of pigment and the adhesion to glass, aluminum, iron, also applicable for latex coating such as polyamide, epoxy and acrylic acid type.
(3) It can be used to produce amino silicone oil and latex.
5. Packing and storage :
(1) Packing: 10kg/pail,25kg/pail or 200 kg/drum or other packing on request.
(2) This product must be sealed and kept in cool & ventilated place.