Quick release hook mainly consists of two parts: the capstan system and the hook. It is usually used on the dock in-stead of original bollard in order to make the cable release quickly and safely in some emergency case. While operating, the operator just needs to open the lock device with a pole, the hook can be released immediately.
- Low profile and compact design.
- Manual release force less than 150N.
- Hooks return automatically to working position when released under load
- Hooks are freely suspend under no load condition
- Hooks can move independently in the horizontal and vertical plane.
- Each hook is provided with an integrated locking device to prevent accidental release.
- Each hook is load tested before delivery
- Only regular greasing is required
- Easy disassembly by removing the horizontal bolt Synthetic hook bumper to prevent sparking.