Acrylic has the characteristics of sound insulation, heat insulation, sound absorbing, heat preservation, and corrosion resistance.
1. Its light transmittance is 92%, higher than that (91%) of common glass. With the crystal clear surface, it is known as “plastic queen”.
2. With excellent processing performance, it is suitable for the comprehensive use of various processing methods and can be flexibly made into various models.
3. It is resistant to acid and corrosion, and has the surface capable of being engraved, printed or sprayed.
4. It is non-fragile, and has the surface hardness close to that of copper or aluminum.
5. With excellent weathering resistance, it is suitable for outdoor use in high-cold/heat areas, and has the heating soft point of about 100°C.
6. It is non-toxic, odorless and free from pollution, and can be used as food or medicine containers.