Technical characteristics of SVGS grooving machine
1. SVGS grooving machine uses precise ball screws as its drive unit and has a high machining accuracy, so it is particularly significant for high-class products, This structure is universally used on relevant equipment in foreign countries.
2. The equipment is subject to three-axis numerical control. The X- axis (V groove cutting along the working table), Y-axis (sheet metal feeding unit) and Z-axis (vertical feed of the Vee cutting tool) are all subject to servo control. It can realize full automatic machining after parameters are input, comprehensively improving the accuracy of grooving.
3. The X-axis drive screw of the grooving tool head has a multiple-thread structure for precise machining. It is characterized by many force-bearing points, even and reasonable stress distribution and stable and reliable drive.
4. the sheet metal front Vee groover pressing system is driven by a pneumatic system. the pressing system generates large pressures, a reliable fastening force and small noise and energy consumption.
5. The v grooving machine rear feeding unit is driven by a double-screw structure and its surface has a high positioning accuracy.
6. Made of cast iron, the slide guide way of the v-groove tool head is wear resistant and recoverable and can be used for more than ten years.
7. The NC program is reasonably designed and easy to learn. The equipment can realize automatic machining after V groove parameters are input. Furthermore, there are multiple interlocking safeguard measures for safe operation of the equipment.
8. Significant parts and components of the equipment such as touch screen, PLC, servo motor. Motor, reducer, linear guide and ball screws are all imported products or domestically famous products,
9. Residual stresses of main structural members of the equipment are all removed by means of tempering to ensure a high accuracy in 1be long-term machining of the equipment.