JKI Miniature Level Switch - Side Mounted are use for the monitoring and control of liquid levels in the vessels. These stainless steel float switches are corrosion resistant and ideal for application where smaller devices are required. Different float configurations allow for greater flexibility and cost options. These switches provide both Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) operation.
- Temperature Range: 40ºC to 150ºC
- Pressure Range: 7, 10 & 20 KG/CM²
- Advantages: Simple installation, long electrical service life due to sealed contact.
- Reed Switch: Sealed in Glass, under an inert gas atmosphere, contacts are protected from contamination
- MOC: SS-304/316
- Float Guide: SS-304/316
- Process Connection: M16 threaded