SS Perforated Sheets are made from sturdy metal alloys like stainless steel, brass and bronze for an optimum rust free structure. The use of metals like copper and aluminum ensure that they are non reactive and light weight. The sheets have multiple applications in interior designing, HVAC, agriculture. They can contain radiation and also used during acoustic performance. We deploy the best quality assurance checks to ensure that every sheet is perfect.
- Acts as a perfect separator and can be used in noise control
- Metal stamping method provides the desired dimension of hole
- Non reactive and rust free structure for a long shelf life
- Range Of Production: 0.3 mm to 50 mm Dia Hole
- Sheet Thickness: 0.19 mm to 10 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, CRC, Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Teflon, HDPE, Synthetic Materials e.t.c. Hole Pattern: Triangular, Staggered e.t.c.