Wire Mesh finds a broad usage across industries. The structure is made from stainless steel that has low carbon content for an enhanced corrosion protection. The metal clothing is woven from wires and can be cut to different shapes. They serve as screens and reinforcements in concrete structure. We use years of experience to make products that suit consumer specification.
- Perfect dimension and gap between wires for a proper functioning
- Sturdy and long lasting structure that is non reactive to chemicals
- Woven and welded to provide the best structural integrity
- Range of Production: 1 mesh to 600 mesh per lineal inch
- Wire Size: 0.0254 mm to 16 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel, Spring Steel, G.I., M.S, Brass, Copper, PB, Nicrom, Nylon, Synthetic yarn, glassfibre, polyester, etc.
- Weave Type: Plain, hollender (Dutch), twill etc.