There are more than one facet of application when it comes to Woven Wire Mesh. The material is made from mild steel or galvanized alloy for a high strength. They are efficient in acting as barriers and lasts long even under harsh environment. Metal threads are woven to provide flexibility along with the strength. They find application in food, chemical, architectural and other industries. We understand the varied usage of the material and provide customized dimensions.
- Can be cut to size and made into discs, screen, cylinder or sieves
- Malleable and woven to perfection to provide the right utility
- Reliable to take in the shock of fall and provides ample protection
- Range of Production: 1 mesh to 600 mesh per lineal inch
- Wire Size:-0.0245mm to 16 mm
- Material:- Stainless steel, Spring steel, G.I, M.S. Brass, Copper, PB, Nicrom, Synthetic yarn, Glassfibre, polyster e.t.c.
- Weave Type:-Plain, Hollender(Dutch), Twill etc.