Our membrane protector sheets are polymer based, high-density, semi-rigid, closed cell product that offers excellent cushioning with better load bearing.
- Closed cell - Negligible water/ moisture absorption
- Light weight - Easy to handle and position on site
- Requires minimal storage space
- Resilient - Does not deteriorate even in saturated conditions
- Durable - High level of protection
- Chamfered edges - Facilitates overlap of boards
- Easy to use - Can be cut with knife for economical usage
- Zero wastage
- Rot proof bacteria resistant - Can be used directly in construction without any treatment
- Protects waterproofing membranes and liquid applied waterproofing membranes in horizontal and vertical applications
- Horizontal - Used to protect damp proofing membranes prior to and during casting over site concrete, load bearing slabs and screeds
- Vertical - To protect tanking membranes on retaining walls against mechanical damage during back filling operations and subsequent settlement
- Movement joints - Suitable for forming differential movement joints when new construction abuts an existing structure.