For our esteemed customers, we have introduced Cryo Vessels, made using advanced technology at our world-class infrastructure. These vessels are designed in order to offer convenience and ease while conducting storage & distribution of cryogenic gases like liquid nitrogen as well as argon. Customers can purchase these vessels and make their usage in form of important accessory required in several industrial, research and biological applications.
- Easy to use
- Optimum storage capacity
- Offers automatic pressure regulation
|Model||HLP 200||HLP 300||HLP 500||HLP 950|
|Net capacity in litres||200||300||500||950|
|Gross capacity in litres||228||330||550||997|
|Overall length in mm||1635||2200||1880||2500|
|Empty weight in kgs.||180||210||320||785|
|Full weight in kgs. for LN,||341||452||724||1552|
|Pressure (MAWP) kg./cm2(g)||3||3||3||3|
|Static evaporation loss rate per day for LN2as %||2.8||2.2||1.8||1.2|
|Material of construction for Inner and Outer||55304||SS304||SS304||SS304/CS|
- Pressure budding regulator for automatic pressure regulation at preset level.
- Dual pressure relief valves / burst disc fitted for extra protection.
- Easy to use dip stick for level indication available upto 500 litre capacity.
- Differential pressure gauge for level indication available for 950 litre capacity.
- For other capacities available on request.
- Designed to suit Indian road conditions.
- For Oxygen service, containers available on request.