Compressed Air Foam Systems are self-contained stored energy fire suppression units which have the added ability to inject compressed air into the foam solution to generate a powerful fire attacking and suppression foam. This type of foam has tighter and denser bubble structure than pure water or standard foam solutions. This bubble structure allows the foam to adhere to vertical and horizontal surfaces as well as penetrate fires deeper before the bubbles are broken down, allowing the latent water to be more effective.
- Easy to operate and highly effective.
- Complete Automation Takes place inside the Valve Head.
- Low maintenance and high reliability.
- For Ordinary and professional users.
- Large area coverage.
- Wet & Dry Foam technology for long range & denser foam structure
- Water Discharge Hose: 13 mm
- Discharge time minimum: 180 Secs
- Range: minimum 10 Meters
- Compressed Air to Gun: 10 mm
- Applicable on: Class A, B, C & Electrically started Fires