KANEX STORED PRESSURE Dry Powder fire extinguishers are characterized by their high performance, simple method of operation and rapid fire knock down capability. They are suitable for tackling fires involving freely burning materials, petrol & oils, gas & electrical equipment. They are ideal for vehicle & marine risks. KANEX powder extinguishers contain high performance powder to achieve high Fire Rating.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate based dry chemical powder confirms to 14609 and is capable of fighting class A, B, C & Electrical fires.
- BIS Approved ( IS 15683 )
- CE Certified (Marked On Demand)
- High quality pure polyester powder coating
- Controlled discharge
- Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation
- Unique gauge testing system (UGTS)
- Easy & more economical to maintain & service
- Rechargeable and easy to service
- Large loop Stainless steel Pull pin
- High quality EPDM Rubber braided hose is far more flexible than the normal rubber used in hose pipe and also far less prone to cracks.