- FARMKING CHAFF CUTTER is an idle farm machine for farmers having few livestock.
- It is durable, long lasting and low maintenance machine.
- It cuts the fodder uniformly, which is ideal for the livestock.
- It improves the digestion of cattle yielding more milking output capacity.
- Long lasting & functionally superior
- Does not require continuous maintenance
- Superior Quality Blade for longer run
|NO. OF BLADES||2|
|MOUTH PIECE WIDTH||220 mm|
|SIZE OF FLY WHEEL||830 mm|
|R.P.M. (MAXIMUM)||150 mm|
|MOTOR PULLY RECOMMENDED||B Section|
|OUTPUT PER HOUR (IN GREEN FODDER)||500 - 600 Kg.|
|POWER REQUIRED||2. HP|
|APPROX WEIGHT (UNPACKED APP.)(WITH MOTOR STAND, WHEEL GUARD & COMPLETE ACCESSORIES)||115 Kg.|
NOTE : The contents of this catalogue are only giving information to the end user without engagement from our side. The company can modify SPECIFICATIONS of the total machine and it's components without any previous notice.