- The FARM KING Mounted Heavy Duty Tandem Disc Harrow used in open farm workings for the superficial ploughing, for the shatter of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances and remains.
- To air the soil and eliminate the weeds.
- For breaking the roots.
- It can be used in light and medium soil.
- High quality Boron steel discs.
- Tillage depth of the harrow is 1500 mm.
- Easily transportable-as it gets easily attached and mounted.
- Maintenance is easy but need not to be scheduled.
|FRAME||Square Box Frame||Square Box Frame||Square Box Frame|
|GANG BOLT||32 mm Central square Solid Bar With Split Gangs||32 mm Central square Solid Bar With Split Gangs||32 mm Central square Solid Bar With Split Gangs|
|LENGTH||1875 mm||1875 mm||1875 mm|
|WIDTH||1875 mm||2100 mm||2325 mm|
|NO. OF DISCS||16||18||20|
|TYPE OF DISC||Notched (Front / Rear) Plane Optional||Notched (Front / Rear) Plane Optional||Notched (Front / Rear) Plane Optional|
|DISC DIAMETER||560 mm||560 mm||560 mm|
|WIDTH OF CUT||1775 mm||2000 mm||2250 mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN DISCS||225 mm||225 mm||225 mm|
|BEARING HUBS||8 with Taper Roller Bearing||8 with Taper Roller Bearing||8 with Taper Roller Bearing|
|ALLOVERHEIGHT||1100 mm||1100 mm||1100 mm|
|REQUIRED POWER HP||45 Hp & Above||50 Hp & Above||55 Hp & Above|
|APPROX. WEIGHT||580 Kg.||610 Kg.||640 Kg.|
NOTE : The contents of this catalogue are only giving information to the end user without engagement from our side. The company can modify SPECIFICATIONS of the total machine and it's components without any previous notice.