Quiltmaster 2000 is a computer controlled multi-needle quilting machine providing easy production of quilted articles with unlimited pattern alternatives. It can quilt any pattern within 300 mm x 300 mm range including 360° motion and jumps.
It flawlessly quilts up to 600 g/m² felt + 200 g/m² fibre + 2 cm foam + fabric altogether. It is designed to fulfill the requirements of all industries producing any quilted article such as mattresses, bedcovers, upholstery, home textile and garments.
- Quilt intricate 360° and jump patterns
- Perfect patterning by micrometric precision of the servo system
- Top and shuttle thread break detection
- Pattern and machine position memorization on power cut
- Equalized stitch length in all sewing directions
- Adjustable running speed
- Minimized down-time for bobbin changes by the use of shuttle no.11, the largest available for multi-needle quilting machines
- Tight stitches on very thick and stiff materials by means of adjustable presser foot
- Includes 200 patterns
- Opportunity to define new patterns
- User interface language : Turkish, English, French, Arabic, German and Russian; others on request