Over the past 52 years, K.B. Chandna & Co. have achieved a prominent place and recognition in the competitive market as we provide credible services in Setting up Business in India. We follow well defined service plan and are supported by professionals holding rich industry experience. This helps our global clients an easy access to different entry options in India. These services are rendered as per the rules and regulations set up by the governing bodies. Setting up a company in India includes branch office, project office, liaison/ representative office and company formation though a joint venture or a wholly owned subsidiary. Moreover, we also emphasize on every detail while maintaining close proximity with clients regarding best legal advice.
The following structures are available for Setting up Business in India:
- A Private Limited Company in India / Public Limited company in India. A foreign company/investor may form a Private/Public Limited company in India which could be a subsidiary of the foreign company.
- Set up a company in India as a Joint Venture with an Indian counterpart.
To open a private company, following are the requirements:
- A minimum of two shareholders
- Minimum of two directors
- A minimum capital of Rs.1 Lakh
Our services involve the following steps:
- Identifying & advising appropriate type of Company - Private, Public of Non Profit or setting-up a Liaison Office, Branch Office or a Project Office of a foreign company.
- Selection of available name for the proposed company as per prescribed guidelines.
- Apply for Directors Identification Number & Digital Signatures.
- Drafting of Objects and Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company.
- Stamping, certification & filing of necessary forms and obtaining approvals from the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation and filing of Prospectus/Statement in lieu of Prospectus, if applicable.
- Obtaining Certificate of Commencement of business (in case of public limited)
We assist foreign companies in taking approval for forming Liaison office in India from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Registrar of Companies. The activities that can be carried out by a LO are as follows:
- Representing in India the parent company / group companies.
- Promoting export / import from / to India.
- Promoting technical/financial collaborations between parent/group companies and companies in India.
- Acting as a communication channel between the parent company and Indian companies.
- Rendering professional or technical consultancy services
- Export/Import of goods or promotional marketing
- Promoting technical or financial collaborations between Indian companies and parent or overseas group company
- Rendering technical support to the products supplied by the foreign company