Recovered paper is the most important raw material in the pulp and paper industry today. The primary recovered paper grades used to produce recycled fiber are:
- Mechanical printing and writing papers (ONP and OMG)
- Wood free (white) printing and writing paper (MOW, CBS, SBS)
- Brown grades (OCC and DLK)
- Mixed wastepaper grades
All the major paper grades are produced using recycled fibers including:
- Mechanical printing and writing grades
- Wood free printing and writing grades
- Packaging and board grades
- Tissue, towel, and specialty grades
We have solutions for recycling all types of recovered papers. We also have a broad range of chemical products to provide solutions that help our customers produce quality recycled fiber in an efficient, cost effective, and environmentally responsible manner. We are the leading supplier to the recycled fiber segment with strong competence in Deinking, Water Quality Management, Deposit Control, Bleaching, and Defoaming.
Our efficient Lionsurf deinking solutions are well known to pulp and paper makers worldwide. We have invested in innovative research and development in recycling fiber technology, and our technology center in Leverkusen, Germany is strongly committed to recycling issues.