Keya cosmetics ltd. is an well known concern of khaleque group of industries. Originating in 1996, as a public limited company registered with the office of the registrar of joint stock companies and firms with a paid up capital of tk. 240 million and authorized capital of tk. 700 million, keya cosmetics ltd. is one of the leading cosmetics manufacturing company in Bangladesh. Located at jarun-konabari, gazipur covering an area of 28,800sft, the company began its production in 1997 with a state-of-art manufacturing facility and has a strong workforce of 744 people.
Putting together a strong marketing team and recruiting and retaining employees with the needed experience, Keya cosmetics Ltd has developed a set of abilities that enable good marketing strategy execution. Kcl is always trying to push down authority to lower managers and front line employees. Taking care of budgeting requirements, creating strategy supportive policy, initiative mechanism for continuous improvement, reward system and corporate culture etc are important elements of its marketing strategy. Keya Cosmetics Ltd uses full market coverage strategy which attempts to serve specific customer groups with specific products. Keya cosmetics Ltd has always been trying to maintain three types of strategy.
i - Products benefit strategy
ii - Image developing strategy
iii - Product positioning strategy.
Keya Cosmetics Ltd. has sets the following marketing objectives:
1. Complete consumer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Keya cosmetics target the urban, semi urban and rural markets focusing mainly on the consumers middle, middle lower and lower economic segments.
3. Promoting and increasing sales volume through branding and attractive advertisements.
4. Offering competitive and attractive price for most of its products.
5. Consumer oriented promotions.
6. A larger market share.
7. Reasonable price within the competitive range.
8. Maintaining the best quality of its products.
9. Offer for attractive trade deals.
10. Expansion of product line.
11. Recognition as a leader in cosmetics technology and products innovation.
12. Contribution to the national economy of Bangladesh and also to life style and social welfares.
tadium supply only the finest Talc products and our Talc is typically at a concentration of > 95%. Synonyms for talc include soapstone, steatite, ...view details
Shampoos Bubble bath Talcum powder Moisturiser Soapsview details
It is a kind of powdery high molecular silk protein with average molecular of 300,000D, which has no taste, no odor and is slightly soluble in water, ...view details
sending enquiry ....