The comprehensive range of Nagarmotha Oil offered by us is processed under strict hygienic conditions. These have very good digestive and carminative properties and effective against intestinal worms, a diuretic and anti-pyretic medicine. Further, these oils also have excellent perfumery compounds thus used in manufacturing soaps, medicine, cosmetics and incense sticks (agarbatti).
- Botanical Name: Cyperus rotundus.
- India is the only country in the world where Nagar motha herb is found as wild weed
- Nagarmotha Oil is used in perfumery compounds and in the manufacture of soaps, medicine, cosmetics and incense sticks (agarbatti)
- The use of Nagarmotha essential oil is predominantly export oriented
- Around 75% to 85% production is exported to European countries and the balance 15% to 25% production is utilized in domestic sector.