We are one of the paramount organizations that is involved in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a broad spectrum of Mobile Oil Cleaning Machines. Our product-line is manufactured under the strict surveillance of experienced and qualified professionals. Latest machines and advanced technology is employed in the manufacturing process following standards & norms of the industry.
come fitted with suction filters to take out bigger contaminants and
protect the machine pump
machines come fitted with surface filters installed in series for
with the patented Klarol purifiers, pre-heaters and vacuum pump for
faster water and coolant removal
with a combination of series filters and Klarol depth filters where
only solid contamination needs to be removed
can purify oil down to NAS 4, from more than NAS 12
of removing sludge, varnish & lacquer from all oils
systems can also remove emulsified water from oils down to less than
- Klarol can be installed permanently on a machine without a supply pump.
- Taking oil pressure directly from the machine has many advantages.
- A pressure reducing valve is used to reduce the pressure of oil inlet to Klarol.
- Klarol works as a by-pass oil cleaning unit.
- The measured quantum of oil taken ensures that there is no drop in the machine oil pressure.
- Permanent cleaning of oil can ensure a NAS Value 4 quality hydraulic oil in the power pack at all times since oil is continuously cleaned while the machine is in operation.
- Klarol has been successfully operating as a permanent attachment on injection moulding machines like supermaster, ferromatic, sperry, haitian, windsor and many others.
- It has also been sucessfully operating as a permanent attachment on scrap baling machines, toyoda grinding machines, hydraulic presses and earth moving equipment.
Benefits of installing Klarol on Hydraulic Power Pack
Why should Klarol be installed permanently on a Hydraulic Power Pack
- For critical applications permanent Klarol installation on power packs ensure an oil cleanliness value of NAS 4 at all times. Permanent Klarol installation also helps to protect lubricant additives and prevents base oil from degrading.
- This ensures indefinite oil life.