Optical experiment kit for education!
The Lab Junior, an educational spectrometer, is developed for spectrum experiments of elementary and high schools. We are sure that the Lab Junior is utilized as one of the effective instruments at the education field.
The Lab Junior adapted the easy software and friendly image & characters so that even a student who is inexperienced with analytical systems can also approach it comfortably. The palm sized compact and user friendly design helps the experiments conducted easily. Due to not only the reasonable price but also the high measurement sensitivity, it is also suitable for the experimental instruments in scientific college.
- The Official experiment kit of 38th International Chemistry Olympiad.
- 3 Modes in One System: Absorbance / Transmittance mode,
- Fluorescence /Reflectance mode, Irradiance mode.
- Optical experiment kit about light, color and wavelength
- User-friendly interface program
- Module based compact design
- All in one kit for various experiments
- Intuitive & easy to use S/W
- Learning contents & Virtual experiments