KME Mineral Insulated Cable is made of absolutely inert materials with a mineral base and has the following properties:
- An extremely high melting point, much higher than temperatures recorded in the presence of fire
- An extremely high durability due to the electrical and mechanical properties of the materials used
- High mechanical resistance due to an outer metallic sheath and the high compression of magnesium oxide powder.
- Good aesthetic qualities, improving over time due to the copper oxidation that provides a perfect “camouflaging” of the cable in historical and monumental buildings.
- Excellent pliability and workability, helping to greatly reduce installation times.
- High performance in terms of temperature resistance and strength of the sheath, if used as a heating cable.
- Excellent corrosion resistance of the CuproNickel outer sheath for heating cables.