* Certified for outdoor corrosion protection according to DIN 30672.
* The copper tube is protected against aggressive materials, accidental damage and abrasion
* Reduced installation time
* Condensation is reduced on exposed pipework
* The surface temperature of the tube is reduced, reducing the risk of burns and overheating
* The plastic covering withstands service water temperatures of up to 95°C
* The covering remains flexible down to -60°C
* The noise level in exposed pipework is reduced
* The need to paint exposed pipework is reduced
* Suitable above or below ground as outdoor piping (e.g. for LP)
* Suitable for installation in areas with an aggressive atmosphere.
SIZES Straight lengths Coils
Length 5m 25m 50m
Outer Diameter x wall thickness (mm) 12x1.0 - 54x2.0 8x1.0 - 22x1.0 8x1.0 - 22x1.0