A series of tight strips are wound around a coil, where the end of one strip is welded to the beginning of the next, thus forming one complete coil.
The standard range of KME traverse wound strips is between 8 and 60 mm in length and thicknesses between 0.2 and 1.0 mm.
The traverse wound strips are available with different surface finishes:
* Annealed, brushed surface with no residual oil
* Oil rolled, low residual oil on the strips if needed
* Dry and bright rolled, mirror surface without residual oil on the strips
* Coil weight: 300 – 1,500 kg
* Without flange
* Wooden, plastic or iron core
* Non returnable packaging