Consisting of Digital Tachometer and Indicating Switch Unit, this module receives the input of Pick-Up signal from Engine and T/C to display Engine and T/C rpms in accordance with Engine type. The module also receives the input of Relay Contact indicating Engine status to light up a relevant Status LED.
- High Reliability with Stable Circuit Design by Microprocessor
- 4~20mA Current Output(FS. _ 0.2%) for Engine and T/C RPMs
- Output Current Compensation Making Possible Output Current
Setting(Zero, Span, Max. rpm)
- Contact Output for Engine Start or Stop and Relay Contact Output
for the Remote or Local Operation or Blocking of Engine
- Applied to STX-MAN B&W ENGINE(L23/30, L 32/40)