Fiber Distribution Frames are used to protect optical cable splitted by multi-channel.
FDFs distribute the source signal to each channel by using
KOC provides FDF with various connector styles like SC, ST, FC type.
- Fiber Termination / Connection Port / Option Available
- Optical Splicing Capability
- Compact Design
- Compatible with most Cable Management System
- Wall Mount / Rack Mount Type
- Fiber Optic Telecommunication
- CATV system
- Optical Network Equipments
- Local Area Networks
- High Speed Transmission Systems
- Fiber Capacity : 144 Core
- Height(mm) : 220
- Width(mm) : 480
- Depth(mm) : 310.