HP networking adheres to customer's specifications, industry leading guidelines and is able to provide intelligent 802.11 n Wireless Modem networking solutions, that is needed to offer access, management and security for business of different sizes. We charge industry leading rates and our services have the flexibility of easily tailoring user's network to fulfill their varied business needs.
- Dual stack — IPv 4 and IPv 6 support future-proofs the wireless network against obsolescence
- Local forwarding — provides efficient data transmission and prevents the controller from being a performance bottleneck
- Intelligent load balancing — effectively balances users between APs, increasing the capacity of the radio network
- QoS and Multimedia — IEEE 802.11 e Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Wireless QOS standard—when combined with wired QOS policies—provides end-to-end QOS, delivering different Wireless channel competitiveness for different services
- 10/100 Ethernet interface — provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck