The automatic multi head ropp cap sealing machine is built on the welded steel frame enclosed in stainless steel sheet. The height of the machine can be adjusted by the adjustment system. The machine is self supported on stainless steel legs.
HOW TO OPERATE :
The conveyor belt is used to move the containers. It feeds the containers in to the star wheel through in-feed worm. The containers are set below the sealing head in the subsequent indexing part, by the star wheel. The cap is picked by the bottle from the delivery chute of the cap filling bowl.
The body and neck of the containers are positioned below the rotating head. The sealing head performs the operation of threading and sealing perfectly.
WHICH FEARURES MAKE MACHINE BETTER :
· The storage capacity of the bowl is increased by the specially designed hopper.
· For the easy and quick setting of the in-feed worm, the universal coupling is used.
· The height of the conveyor belt is adjustable to align with other machine of the line.
· S.S. cladding or hard chrome plating of all exposed parts.
· For the different container diameter, no need to change the parts.
· Head movement is by the motor.
· In built control panel
· The S.S. matt finished body
· Self lubricating UHMW-PE guide profile for S.S. slat chain.
· No bottle no filing system
· The bottle height gauge is adjustable for quick setting
· Noise level and power consumption is very low.
· The conveyor, star wheel and platform turret contains single synchronized motor
OPTIONAL FEATURES :
· No cap no container arrangement.
· Motorized height adjustments system.
· Acrylic cabinet.
UTILITY REQUIREMENT :
Electrical Supply : Three Phase + Neutral + Earthing
Electrical Load : 1.5 KW
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
APM - CS - 150
3600 to 6000 Bottles
3600 to 9000 Bottles
4000 to 12000 Bottles