Direct Paddy Seeder is useful for uniformity seed sowing. It is reduce the manual effort and help farmers for maximize their output. This seeding equipment is light weight Pulling Machine. So it is very easy to handle. It can be shown 1 hectare per day. Paddy Seeder is Reduce the Labour Cost drastically.
Major Parts of the Drum seeder
- Hyperboloid shaped seed drum with 200mm diameter, 9 numbers of seed metering holes of 9mm hole diameter
- Baffles are provided inside the seed drum between seed holes resulting in uniformity of seed rate throughout the operation. These baffles also ensure hill dropping of seeds in which each of seed drum has two rows of planting.
Power Source Hand Operated Row to row spacing 200 mm Shape of the seed drum Hyperboloid Number of rows 8 rows Diameter of the drum 200 mm Diameter of the seed metering hole 9 mm Number of seed metering hole 9 Nos. Wight of the unit 10 kg Type of the ground wheel Lugged wheel Diameter of the ground wheel 600 mm Operating speed 1 Kmph Level of filling the seed drum Half volume Weight of seed drum 600 grams Material used PP CP Seed requirements 12-15 kg per acre Seed preparations 24 hours socking in water.
12 - 24 hours incubation.
Production capacity 75,000 Nos. per annum
- Salient Features
- Labour cost will reduced
- Crop will matures within 7-10 days earlier than the transplanted paddy
- Light in weight and easy to handle
- An area of 1 hectare per day can be shown
- Uniformity in seed sowing and Plant population will be seen
- Continuous drilling of seeds is eliminated
- Light in weight machinery
- Easy to handle
- Fully automatic operation
- It provide consistency
- Reduction in seed rate and thinning cost
- Such drums can be assembled to form 8 rows of seed drum as shown in the picture.
- Wheels are provided at both ends. These wheels are made up of plastic material to provide floating characteristics where the wheel diameter is 2 feet.
- Four seed drums are assemble together with the square shaft. It includes one square shaft, handle base and handle.