Paddy Seeder will help the farmers to achieve uniformity while sowing seed. It is known to reduce the manual effort, thus helping them in maximizing their output. Designed as light weight Pulling Machine, it is very easy to handle. With this, one can sow 1 hectare per day.
- Hyperboloid shaped seed drum with 200 mm diameter
- Total 9 numbers of seed metering holes of 9 mm hole diameter
- Baffles are available inside the seed drum between seed holes that results in uniformity of seed rate. these baffles ensure hill dropping of seeds
- Each seed drum has two rows of planting
- Four such drums assembled together to form 8 rows of seed drum
- There are wheels at both the end that is made up of plastic material providing floating characteristics. Each wheel has a diameter of 2 feet
- It also comprises one square shaft, handle base and handle. Four seed drums bring together with square shaft and handle is meant to pull along
- Labour cost will be reduced
- Uniformity in seed sowing and plant population
- Continuous drilling of seeds is eliminated
- Reduction in seed rate and thinning cost
- Crop will matures within 7-10 days earlier than the transplanted paddy
- Light in weight and easy to handle
- An area of 1 hectare per day can be shown
Power Source Hand Operated Row to row spacing 200 mm Shape of the seed drum Hyperboloid Number of rows 8 rows Diameter of the drum 200 mm Diameter of the seed metering hole 9 mm Number of seed metering hole 9 Nos. Wight of the unit 10 kg Type of the ground wheel Lugged wheel Diameter of the ground wheel 600 mm Operating speed 1 Kmph Level of filling the seed drum Half volume Weight of seed drum 600 grams Material used PP CP Seed requirements 12-15 kg per acre Seed preparations 24 hours socking in water.
12 – 24 hours incubation.
Production capacity 75,000 Nos. per annum