Grapovit is a Antioxidant, Multivitamin Supplement with Grape Seed Extract | Astaxanthin | Co-Enzyme Q10 I BITOIN
What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is extract from seeds of Vitis vinifera (both red and green grapes).
- It is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
- It remains in the body for as long as three days whereas other anitoxidant carotenoids (even lycopene) is excreted from the body within hours.
- It is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C & 50 times stronger than Vitamin E
- Grape seed extract helps improve cardiovascular health
- It promotes brain,skin and eye health
- It is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood brain barrier to help protect the brain and nerve tissue that the French people had very low rates of heart diseases is called French Paradox. Studies showed the secret was in their , and further research demonstrated that OPC present in their promotes cardiovascular health. And now, Grape seed extract has been found to contain the richest sources of OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins).
What is Astaxanthin ?
ASTHAXANTHIN is unique and powerful antioxidant. Asthaxanthin should be in every antioxidant formulation because it stops antioxidants from becoming 'pro-oxidants'.
What is Coenzyme Q10?
CoenzymeQ10 is compound involved in making ATP (energy unit) inside mitochondria of cell. It boosts energy, enhances immune system and acts as an antioxidant.
GRAPOVIT has BIOTIN-a unique Vitamin. Also known as Vitamin B7, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) or Vit. H. Biotin is a coenzyme in the metabolism of fatty acids and leucine, and it plays a role in gluconeogenesis.Biotin is also called vitamin H (the H represents "Haar und Haut”, German words for “hair and skin”). It has beneficial effects on hair and skin.