Accurate with advanced features, yet so user-friendly - The Cyber Scan DO 110 is equipped with an application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) to deliver repeatable, stable measurements. Its unique galvanic electrode with in-built ATC function eliminates polarization delay, delivers quick, constant responses and requires almost zero maintenance.
Cyber Scan CON 110
Conductivity / Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) / ºC / ºF / RS232
The CyberScan CON 110 gives you twice the memory storage space and comes with RS232 output
for convenient data transfer from meter to computer with DAS.
- Convenient data transfer to a printer or PC with RS232 output
- One-glance monitoring of electrode performance with electrode data display
- Non-volatile memory holds calibration settings and up to 100 data sets, even when you run out of batteries
CyberScan CON 11
Conductivity / Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) / ºC
The economy CyberScan CON 11 runs on microprocessor technology to give you advanced yet
- Quick, easy calibration with manual and automatic (single/multiple calibration) calibration options
- Full-range accuracy with up to 5 points push-button calibration
- More accurate measurements with user-customisation such as normalisation temperature, TDS factor and temperature coefficient
- Non-volatile memory holds calibration settings and up to 50 data sets, even when you run out of batteries