Intricately designed to deliver lab-accurate results, the economy CyberScan CON 11 and 110 guarantees full-range accuracy and eliminates guesswork with up to 5-point calibration, auto-ranging capabilities and auto-calibration standard recognition. The standard handheld meters are user-friendly, self-diagnostic for easy trouble-shooting and designed ergonomically to fit your palm perfectly for effortless one-hand operation.
Available in rugged carrying case kit set, complete with calibration solutions, standard solution and deionised rinse water for handy on-site calibration and measurement.
CyberScan pH 110
pH / mV / Rel. mV / ºC / ºF / RS232
The CyberScan pH 110 gives you twice the memory storage space and comes with RS232 output for convenient data transfer from meter to computer with DAS.
- Multi-parameter options allow you to measure pH and temperature or Millivolt for ORP (Redox) and Ion Concentration
- Quick, easy calibration with up to 6 points push-button calibration and auto-buffer recognition
- Caters to a wide range of applications with choice of USA, NIST, DIN and PWB pH buffer options
- Convenient data transfer to a printer or PC with RS232 output
- Non-volatile memory holds calibration settings and up to 100 data sets, even when you run out of batteries
CyberScan pH 11
pH / mV / Rel. mV / ºC
The economy CyberScan pH 11 runs on microprocessor technology to give you advanced yet user-friendly features.
- Quick, easy calibration with up to 5 points push-button calibration and auto-buffer recognition
- Higher accuracy under varying temperature?conditions with Automatic/Manual Temperature Compensation
- Non-volatile memory holds calibration settings and up to 50 data sets, even when you run out of batteries